Blueprint Dice Set
Estimated US delivery between
Oct 8 and Oct 18.
Talk about a nerdy classic!
This blueprint tee design is of the US Patent for the Dice Game with a Tetrahedron Dice:
- Date of Patent: Sept. 28, 1965
- Inventors: Fredda F. S. Sieve
- Patent Number: 3,208,754
From the original abstract: "The invention relates to a novel game comprising a plurality of separate solids having a plurality of separate surfaces, said solids being capable of coming to a position of rest so that only one of the said surfaces is in a common reading position on each solid, and a tetrahedron."
The tee is super soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. Absolutely comfortable and both fabric and design are built to last.Product Features
- Unisex Premium T-Shirt | Bella + Canvas
- Solid: 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather: 52% combed and ring-spun cotton | 48% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
Measurements in inches. See Full Unisex Tee Size Chart for centimeter measurements.
- All orders are shipped from within the USA.
- Dice and Dice Accessories are shipped out on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Apparel and Home & Living goods are shipped out once they have been created.
- United States free shipping on orders over $35, typically takes 2-7 days after shipping.
- Canada free shipping on orders over $75, typically takes 5-15 days after shipping.
- Outside of US and CA shipping fees are calculated by weight.
- See Shipping Info for more info.
- We offer a great return/refund policy. Simply contact us and we'll work with you to make it right.
- See our Refund Policy for more info.
Why shop with us?
At Questing Tools, our goal is to make you happy! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at any time.