Talk about a nerdy classic!
The blueprint tee design is of the US Patent for the Icosahedron Decimal Dice:
- Date of Patent: Jun. 8,1999
- Inventors: Maurice Daniel, David J. Pristash, Michael D. Miller
- Patent Number: 5,909,874
From the original abstract: "A die of uniformly distributed material comprising a plurality of face shaving a triangular shape and a plurality of numbers imprinted on the die."
The tee is super soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. Absolutely comfortable and both fabric and design are built to last.Product Features
- Unisex Premium T-Shirt | Bella + Canvas
- Solid: 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather: 52% combed and ring-spun cotton | 48% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
FAST SHIPPING & EASY TRACKING
QUESTING TOOLS GUARANTEE
PERSONAL CUSTOMER CARE
SAFE & SECURE CHECKOUT